5 Manifesting Tips for beginners
Manifesting is the process by which you create or attract things, people or opportunities into your life. It’s based on the principle of like attracts like. Sounds easy enough right? Just think about something you want and you get it. Well it is easy buuut there’s a catch (always a catch!). On average, a mind will have about 80,000 thoughts a day. That’s a lot of mixed messages and confusion if you aren’t focused and in tune with yourself. You need to reprogram your mind, your energy and your enthusiasm for life.
Hence my 5 manifesting tips for beginners:
1. Focus on what your feelings are telling you. Are you happy? Good. Are you sad? Let’s work on that. Play some music, go for a run, clean the house, do something positive or purposeful. Do whatever you need to do to get your emotional state back on track. Go to your GP and consider seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist if you just can’t shake those negative vibes.
2. Be grateful for what you have and write it down. Yes write it, either on paper or in your phone notes section, I’d even settle for a word document if necessary. Maybe you don’t think there’s anything to be grateful for.. Well start simple, Can you see? Can you Talk? Do you have food? Do you have shelter? Look around you and think about how lucky we are for the simplest things. Thank the universe for electricity and water and basic essentials, then work your way up to bigger, not so obvious things. Practicing gratitude will humble you and will help release negative feelings like jealousy or resentment.
3. Now that you are grateful, start daydreaming. You can write it down, you can meditate, you can role play, create a vision board, whatever works. Buy a lotto ticket really far in advance and think about how you will spend the winnings every night. Get creative and the sky is the limit. Daydreaming should inspire and motivate you. It should open you up so you strike when an opportunity presents itself.
4. Say Affirmations. When you repeat words, quotes and mantras over and over then your sub conscious hears you and eventually believes you. Think about a fear you might have. Do you realise that fear is present because one day you thought about it. It was just a thought. Then you thought about it again, and again, and again, until you believed it and created it. Why can’t you do the same process but with positivity instead? Tell yourself you are pretty, kind, smart, lovely, happy, chilled, energised… whatever it is you want to be and you can be it. You just need to believe it.
5. STOP with the negative talk. As Australians we are programmed to think in negatives. Not far – Not much – Not often – Not big – Not small – NOT NOT NOT. NOT saying that anymore. Start changing the language you use inside your head to be full of positivity and good vibes. Be kind to yourself, even if it takes months, you could spend the rest of your life making magic happen. A small price to pay for a lifetime of love and opportunity.
Lots of love and good vibes
If you enjoyed reading this then send me a DM on Instagram!